Saturday, March 15, 2025

New York City- Girls Trip

 I love visiting NYC.  I definitely wouldn't want to live there but visiting is always so much fun.  It's almost like going to another country.  Lisa, Kristy and I picked The Big Apple for our girls trip this year and it was one of the best!


Time Square is an assult to the senses!  The noise, the lights, the crowds!



We went to see Hamilton on Broadway.  It was fantastic.





We walked along the old railway that they turned into a trail/sidewalk.


The views were awesome.


A farmers market






We went to an interactive art show called Merce Labs.


We got stuck in the ball pit


Seriously couldn't get out.







Maybe too much wine 


















Hailing a cab


Kristy's friend let us stay at her amazing apartment


You never know what you'll see in the city




Ralph's famous coffee



Balto stature


Walking around Central Park







MOMA 







Ghostbusters


Breakfast at Bubby's.  So delicious 







Of course, there were a lot of fancy drinks


Kristy's friend's apartment



Grand Central Station


No comments:

Post a Comment